Author should first register as Author here. The author should fulfill the form as detail as possible where the star marked form must be entered. After all form textbox was filled, Author clicks on "Register" button to proceed the registration. Therefore, Author is brought to online author submission interface where Author should click on "New Submission". In the Start a New Submission section, click on "Click Here: to go to step one of the five-step submission process". The following are five steps in online submission process:
- Step 1 - Starting the Submission: Author must check-mark on the submission checklists and agree with Momentum: Physics Education Journal copyright notice by check-mark on the copyright notice checklist. Then, click "Save and Continue"
- Step 2 – Uploading the Submission: To upload a manuscript to this journal, click "Browse" on the Upload submission file item and choose the manuscript document file (.doc/.docx) to be submitted, then click "Upload" button until the file has been uploaded. Do not upload cover letter and other supplementary files here. Then, click "Save and Continue"
- Step 3 – Entering Submission’s Metadata: In this step, detail authors metadata should be entered including marked corresponding author. After that, manuscript title and abstract must be uploaded by copying the text and paste in the textbox including keywords. Then, click "Save and Continue"
- Step 4 – Uploading Supplementary Files: If you have any supplementary files, click on "Browse" button, choose the files, and then click on "Upload" button. This step is an optional, if you dont have any supplemetary files, simply click "Save and Continue".
- Step 5 – Confirming the Submission: Author should final check the uploaded manuscript documents in this step. To submit the manuscript to Momentum: Physics Education Journal, click "Finish Submission" button after the documents are correct.
After this submission, Authors who submit the manuscript will get a confirmation email about the submission. Therefore, Authors are able to track their submission status at any time by logging in to the online submission interface. The submission tracking includes a status of manuscript review and editorial process.
If you encountered trouble please contact us thru xxxxxxx